Sunday, December 4, 2011

6)

When i think about myself i think I'm a very mature girl for my age, and i say this because even my friends know it. They even refer to me as the mom in the group and it's because i always try to advise them what is good or what is bad for them. Even though it shouldn't be my business to get into my friends' life, i do and it's because I'm a true friend. One day my friend was telling me how she started to smoke, drinking, and taking pills, i was shocked over the fact that she had change for when i met her. When she was done telling me i completely gave her my honest word i told her that it wasn't right for her to do that if she thinks that people are gonna find her cool for that they are not, i also told her that, that wasn't her she wasn't the christian, good innocent girl anymore and even though it hurt me to say it i even told her that i was disappoint in her, but i let her knew that it was her life and she could clearly do whatever she want but from that moment she took my word and she thank me for being a true friend to her and making her see that drugs aren't the answer to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment